|Purpose||Pursuing higer education within India / Overseases, Students should have secured admission for the course opted for|
|Limit||As per bank's policy|
|Security||As per bank's terms & conditions|
|Margin||As per bank's policy|
|Interest Rates||As per Annexure - Interest Rates|
|Repayment||As per agreement|
|Processing Fees||As per bank's policy|
|Eligibility||Students along with either of the Parent as Co-borrower|
|Basic Documents|| * KYC documents of borrower and guarantors
* Income proof of the co-borrower / family justifying repayment capacity
* Salaried : Salary Slip & Form 16 along with Salary A/c
* Business : Copies of IT returns for last 3 years along with financial statements and business A/c statements for last one year
* Earlier Educational qualification certificates of the student.
* Offer / acceptance letter of the college / university where admission taken.
* Title deeds of the property offered as security